*Daughters of American Agriculture Scholarship- $1,000 due 3/1 *Education Matters Scholarship- $1,000 due 3/1 *Netfloor USA Access Flooring Scholarship- $1,000 due 3/1 *Pulse of Perseverance Scholarship- $1,000 due 3/1 *Tall Clubs International Scholarship- $1,000 due 3/1 *Military Benefits Association Scholarship- $2,000 due 3/1 *ABFSE National Scholarship Program- $2,500 due 3/1 *Regis L. Mullen Accident Injury Scholarship- $2,500 due 3/1 *American Chemical Society Scholars Program- $5,000 due 3/1 *SEMA Memorial Scholarships- $5,000 due 3/1 *National Italian American Foundation Scholarships- $12,000 due 3/1 *Eagle Scout of the Year Scholarship- $10,000 due 3/1 *SEG Scholarships- $10,000 due 3/1 *Be Bold Scholarship- $25,015 due 3/1 *Rita's First-Gen Scholarship- $33,688 due 3/1 *Gallery Collection's Greeting Card Scholarship- $10,000 due 3/2 *WWGF Foundation Scholarship- $10,000 due 3/4 *Information Security Undergraduate Scholarship- $5,000 due 3/7 *VSA Playwright Discovery Program- $1,000 due 3/9 *Truman D. Picard Scholarship- $2,500 due 3/11 *NIADA Foundation Scholarship- $3,500 due 3/12 *American Foreign Service Association Scholarship- $5,000 due 3/14 *Minority/Indigenous Nurse Leader Scholarship- $1,000 due 3/15 *ABPA Scholarship- $1,500 due 3/15 *Richard Holland Memorial Scholarship- $2,500 due 3/15 *Louie Family Foundation Scholarship- $4,000 due 3/15 *John Wright Memorial Scholarship- $5,000 due 3/15 *Blacks at Microsoft Scholarship- $20,000 due 3/15 *Horatio Alger Scholarship- $25,000 due 3/15 *Scholarship for Journalism Diversity- $20,000 due 3/18 *Fred M. Young Sr. Engineering Scholarship- $1,000 due 3/21 *Tau Beta Pi Engineering Scholarship- $1,000 due 3/21 *BMW Engineering Scholarship- $1,500 due 3/21 *Donald and Barbara Mozley Scholarship- $5,000 due 3/21 *FEEA Scholarships- $5,000 due 3/24 *Lessons in Your Home Scholarship- $500 due 3/25 *No Essay Smart Owl Scholarship- $7,000 due 3/29 *Driver Education Initiative Annual Scholarship- $500 due 3/31 *Stewart J Guss College Student Scholarship- $1,200 due 3/31 *Odenza Marketing Group Scholarship- $500 due 3/31 *Breaking the Stigma Scholarship- $1,000 due 3/31 *Cappex Scholarship- $1,000 due 3/31 *Harvard Business Services Entrepreneur Scholarship- $1,000 due 3/31 *Kochhar & Co Chartered Professional Accountant- $1,000 due 3/31 *Stand Up to Bullies Scholarship- $1,000 due 3/31 *Underdog Scholarship- $1,000 due 3/31 *Kenzian Science Scholarship- $1,200 due 3/31 *Nitro Scholarship- $2,000 due 3/31 *Plumberstock Scholarship- $2,000 due 3/31 *Porch Skilled Trade and Technology Scholarship- $2,000 due 3/31 *Optimist International Oratorical Contest- $2,500 due 3/31 *SUVCW Scholarships- $2,500 due 3/31 *Beyond the Cure Ambassador Scholarship- $3,500 due 3/31 *Nuts, Bolts and Thingamajigs Scholarship- $3,500 due 3/31 *Folds of Honor Scholarship- $5,000 due 3/31 *Writers of the Future Scholarship- $5,000 due 3/31 *USPAACC Scholarships- $5,000 due 3/31 *College Scholarship for High School Students- $10,000 due 3/31 *Points Scholarship- $10,000 due 3/31 *University of the Aftermarket Foundation Scholarship- $10,000 due 3/31 *Young American Creative Patriotic Scholarship- $10,000 due 3/3
$ Varies, Due 3/1 An applicant must meet the following minimum qualifications to be eligible for a DMACC Foundation scholarship:
- Have earned a high school diploma or high school equivalency diploma (by the start of the 2022-2023 academic year).
- Be a current DMACC student. Of note, incoming students who do not have a DMACC User Name or Password must first complete an application for admission to DMACC and be admitted to the College before applying for a DMACC Foundation scholarship.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher.
- Be enrolled at DMACC for a minimum of six (6) credit hours for the fall and spring terms, or enrolled in a minimum of four (4) credit hours for summer term.
Please note that students on financial aid suspension or who are attending DMACC as a guest student are not eligible for a Foundation scholarship.
MCEC Technical Scholarship by Grand Lodge of Iowa, A.F. & A.M.
$ Varies, Due 3/1 Completed applications to email:firstname.lastname@example.org Graduating Iowa high school seniors who plan to enroll in a mechanical or trade course of study at an accredited Iowa Community Colleg
$1,000-$3,000 Due 3/1
- Residing in a home with active phone, internet, or TV from an Iowa ITC.* (See disclaimer below if you are unsure.)
- Iowa high school junior or graduating senior in the 2021-2022 school year.
- A citizen or permanent resident of the United States or one of its official territories.
- Accepted and plan to enroll at an Iowa-based, accredited four-year college or university, community college, or vocational-technical school and be pursuing a STEM–related course of study.
- Have a minimum 3.33 GPA. A copy of a recent transcript may be requested.
*Please check with your phone, internet or TV provider, or with Aureon, if you are unsure whether your service provider is an Iowa Independent Telecommunications Company (ITC); national service providers are not ITCs
Iowa Automobile Dealers Foundation for Education
1) Pat and Carol Clemons Scholarship 2) M.O. Kahn Scholarship$2,500 Due 3/1 Scholarship Criteria:
- Applications are due at IADA headquarters by 5 p.m. on March 1, 2021.
- Applicants must submit the following to be considered for a scholarship:
1) Paragraph detailing their career goals and interest in pursuing an automotive career.2) Recommendation from a high school or college teacher, counselor, or co-worker.3) Unofficial transcript of high school or college grades.4) Copy of page 1 of the applicant’s Electronic Student Aid Report (SAR) from the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Applications submitted without a SAR will not be eligible for the scholarships based in part on financial need.
- An optional statement of support or recommendation from an IADA member dealership is recommended, but not required.
- Excluded from consideration are candidates whose parent is the designated dealer principal of a car or truck dealership. Preference will be given to applicants who plan to attend an Iowa college or university. Scholarships may be awarded, in part, on financial need. Prior scholarship recipients who have 2.5 GPA may re-apply.
Iowa Financial Know-How Challenge: Senior Scholarship by Iowa Student Loan
$2,000 Due 3/11
All participants experience two online tools to help them understand ways to reduce borrowing to pay for college and receive emailed tips on planning and paying for college.Read complete rules
Horatio Alger Association Scholarships
$Varies Due 3/15
*State Scholarships: $10,000 *National Scholarships: $25,000 *Career & Technical Scholarships: $2,500 due 7/15 *Targeted Scholarships1) Aksarben Scholarship- $10,000 2) Dennis & Phyllis Washington Foundation Scholarship- $52,000 3) Denny Sanford Scholarship- $varies by college 4) High Point University Scholarship- $20,000 5) Idaho State University- $10,000 6) Janet S. Dicke Scholarship- $25,000 7) Mel Klein Scholarship- $10,000 8) Montana Scholarship- $10,000 9) Patricia Cole Scholarship- $12,500 10) Robert G. Miller- College of Idaho Scholarship- $50,000 11) Robert G. Miller- Boise State University Scholarship- $16,000 12) Santa Clara University- Schott Family Scholarship- $50,000 & matched by college 13) Tandon STEM Scholarship- $20,000
Acacia Leadership Scholarship- ISU
Up to $3,200, Due 3/19
This scholarship is designed to identify and reward outstanding high school seniors who have demonstrated their ability to excel in the fields of academics, extra-curricular school activities, and community involvement. The scholarship is available to any male, graduating senior from an accredited high school who attends Iowa State University. The scholarship is awarded by the local Corporate Board of Alumni of Acacia Fraternity. Preference for the awarding of the scholarships is given to students who are members of the fraternity. Demonstrated financial need is not a criteria. This scholarship is NOT transferable to another person or attendance at another university
Mary Greeley Foundation Scholarship
$ Varies, Due 3/21 @ 4:00pm
Mary Greeley Medical Center is committed to furthering the education of our employees, volunteers and community members. Through the generous support of the Mary Greeley Foundation, annually we offer scholarships for students beginning or continuing their education
Reynold C. Hentges Memorial Scholarship (IAAI)
$1,000, Due 3/30
Applicants must be a resident of Iowa and have been accepted to or enrolled as either an online or resident student in a nationally or regionally accredited college, university or vocational/technical school. Applicants must major in a field of education promoting a career in one of the following professions or area of study: Fire Service, Fire Science, Law Enforcement, Law, Fire Protection Engineering, Fire Protection Technology or Insurance
$ Varies, Due 3/31
Eligibility Requirements Applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for a scholarship:
- Applicants must be a U.S. citizen, legal permanent resident, or be granted Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA).
- Must have applied to or be enrolled as a full-time student in a college or university, including 2-year colleges, or vocational schools that lead to an associate’s degree. Graduate students must have applied to or be enrolled as a part-time student in a college or university.
- A student will not be eligible for a scholarship if he/she is related to a scholarship committee member, the Council President, or an individual contributor to the local funds of the Council
- Locations: In 2021-22, sixty-four (64) LULAC Councils participated from the following: Arizona, Arkansas, California, District of Columbia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, New Mexico, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, Utah, Wisconsin.
A list of the 2022-23 participating LULAC Councils available March 1
$2,500, Due 3/31
The Cirkled In “No Sweat” Scholarship is a $2500 CASH scholarship you can use for any educational purpose, from books to summer camp. In just two steps, you’re in! Apply by signing-up for a Cirkled In account and then complete your portfolio.